Full Body Massage
- Stress-relief & relaxation of body and mind
- Calm, peace & tranquillity
- Increased energy levels
- Elevation of mood
- Feelings of comfort and nurture
- Relief from muscular tension
- Improved flexibility in joints
- Improved digestion
- Improved skin & hair conditions. Improved circulation & lymphatic flow brings oxygen to all cells & systems and removes toxins and waste
- Initiating the body’s innate & instinctive ability to heal
After/Home care advice :
Immediate i.e for 24 hours after treatment:
- Drink plenty of water to assist the body’s detoxification process. It is strongly advised to drink a full glass of water immediately after the treatment to avoid headaches that can be caused by the toxins released through the massage.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal after treatment. Try to keep the diet light while the body is using its energy for healing.
- Avoid further toxins and stimulants such as smoking, alcohol, drugs, tea & coffee.
- Avoid heat treatments & applying further products to the skin as it may be sensitive
- Avoid strenuous exercise to allow the body to use its energy for healing
- If oil has been used in the treatment, leave in for a couple of hours if possible to nourish skin & hair.
General lifestyle advice to prolong benefits of massage:
- Don’t smoke
- Get 8 hours of sleep per night
- Exercise 2-3 times per week
- Take time to relax – take up a hobby or simply have a hot bath to relax the muscles and let mental tensions wash away
- Practice Tai Chi, Yoga or meditation if appropriate
- Practice the correct breathing techniques to create a feeling of calm
General dietary advice to aid the benefits of massage:
- Drink 2 litres of water per day
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Avoid fast food
- Eat 5 portions of fresh fruit and vegetables per day
Future Treatment recommendations:
It is advised to receive massage once a month to maintain the benefits.